Long Lake Resort, LLC
Terms and Conditions of www.longlakeresort.com
Last updated: February 16, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Long Lake Resort, LLC.
- Country refers to: Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Long Lake Resort, LLC, accessible from www.longlakeresort.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your booking.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking placed through the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel bookings per person, per household, or per accommodation. These restrictions may include bookings placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or bookings that use the same billing address.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Not with standing any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
FOR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
UNITED STATES LEGAL COMPLIANCE
You represent and warrant that (I) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates charged are the published rates at the time of the reservation, unless stated otherwise.
- Rates are based on normal occupancy. Cabins may have additional availability with cots or sleeper sofas.
- A fee of $10 per Adult, $7 per Child guest over the normal occupancy will be charged per night.
- You must be 21 years old to rent a cabin and at least one person age 21 or older must accompany the rental party.
- All reservations require a major credit card and are secured by a deposit.
- All deposits will be held toward the final bill.
- All Reservations require a deposit equal to 1 night’s stay.
- Any event weekends, or holiday weekends, deposits may vary and you will be notified at the time of your reservations of this difference.
- Any refund of deposit or waiver of fee in this section is entirely at the discretion of LLR.
- Cancellations from 0 to 7 days, including no shows, will forfeit the entire deposit.
- Cancellations more than 7 days from your arrival date will be charged a $50 cancellation fee plus taxes.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by telephone with LLR.
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm for cabin guest and 12:00 pm for rv guest. Early check-ins are available at the discretion of LLR. The following items are required at check-in:
• A completed reservation form to include the following information:
- Names, home addresses, and ages of all guests staying in the cabin or rv site
- Make, model, license number (including state of issuance) for each vehicle.
- Signature acknowledging receipt and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
• ID of the person responsible for the vacation rental
- Check-out is at 11am.
- When available, check-out may be extended for a fee of $15 per hour, for a maximum of four hours. Prior approval from management is required.
- Any charges applied to the guest’s bill during their stay should be settled by 6:00pm on the day prior to check-out.
Smoking and e-smoking (vaping) are not permitted inside any cabin or outdoor common areas. Smoking is permitted outdoors in the areas directly adjacent to the cabin.
Dogs are welcome to stay with guests at the resort subject to the following conditions:
- There are no more than two dogs, max weight 40 lb. each , larger breeds, one per cabin,
- Dogs are leashed at all times while outdoors
- Dogs are not left unattended inside or outside the cabin
- Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately
- The pet fee is $10 per night per pet. The maximum pet fee is $50 per week per pet.
- Any damages caused by pet will be charged to the room.
Use of watercraft is subject to the following regulations:
- Pursuant to Oklahoma state law, life jackets must be worn by all those using watercrafts at all times.
- All children must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Fishing at LLR is subject to some limitation, as follows: Bass are catch and release only, crappie is limited to 30 per person, and catfish/ perch are unlimited keep.
- Fish waste should not be placed in trash cans.
Campfires are subject to the following regulations:
- Only wood or charcoal may be burned.
- All fires must be contained within the designated fire ring.
- The fire may never be left unattended.
- The fire must be put out by 11: 00pm in observance of quiet hours.
Quiet hours are between 11:00pm and 7:00am.
Housekeeping and Cleanup
LLR does not offer daily housekeeping service. Guests are asked to observe the following housekeeping guidelines:
- Place all garbage in receptacle outside the cabin. Staff will collect it from there.
- All pet waste must be cleaned up immediately.
- At check-out, guests are asked to wash their dishes and leave the cabin generally tidy. (Cleaning fees may be charged if your cabin is left trashed)
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
Fireworks are not allowed on resort property and may be considered grounds for immediate dismissal from LLR without refund.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times if left unattended this may be considered grounds for immediate dismissal from LLR without refund.
- All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury, up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that LLR shall not be liable for any damage or injury to guests, their families and friends during their stay at LLR.
- It is further understood and agreed that LLR shall not be responsible for any personal property left by guest in or around the premises.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us using the information below.
Guests are encouraged to bring any issues or concerns to the immediate attention of the resort management.
Long Lake Resort, LLC
35740 U.S. Highway 59 S
Poteau, OK 74953-4212