Bring your favorite horse or borrow some of ours as you experience Long Lake Resort on horseback.
Come out and ride!
Long Lake Resort is a great place to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors on horseback. Our team has created several trails of varying lengths and difficulties across the resort for all ages and experiences to enjoy.
Our horses are ready to ride the trails with you and your family. But if you have your own horses you would like to bring out, we are happy to assist! We offer overnight stays in our corral and we can even set up a temporary paddock near your accomodations. Give our team a call for more information.
Meet the horses of
Long Lake Resort
Rates & Information
We are excited to make your ride the best you ever had! Here are a few things to keep in mind when booking:
- Be sure to be honest about the skill level of your riders. We will team you up with the best fit for you!
- All riders will need to fill out required paperwork for the state of Oklahoma before riding.
- Proper attire will make you enjoy your ride best. We do require well fitting close-toe shoes and no wet clothing or swimsuits.
- Book ahead! The best times to ride are early in the morning and late in the day.
- Arena Rides – For younger children or inexperienced adults, we do offer arena rides. This will keep you in the confines of our arena for your time and alow you to get all the pictures and experience you might want!
We offer our Trail Rides by the hour and by the number of horses you want.
One Hour Rides – $50 per horse
Two Hour Rides – $75 per horse